Geelong wedding florist & bridal flowers
Thankyou for considering us to floralise your big day! Before you decide on us we think we should share a bit about ourselves, just so you can decide if we are the perfect fit.
YAY! Weddings! We love your wedding as much as you do – However, we do things a little differently here at asdaisydoes.
Planning your wedding and choosing wedding flowers can be a stressful, nerve-wracking and confusing time and our goal at asdaisydoes is to make it as easy and pain free as possible.
Enter – The Quickie! The Quickie is a super easy and no-fuss way to organise your wedding blooms. It is all done via our website, where you simply choose your items and a theme and voila – they will be ready for pick up looking fancy / lovely / ooh / aah / goooorgeous. Pick up can be arranged the day of your wedding or the day prior – whatever is easiest for you.
Before you get tooooo excited, just check over the below points to make sure we are the perfect match:
- We do not offer delivery or set up of any items, it is all pick up only from our lovely flower shed on Rutland St in Newtown. Our store team will give you a crash course in how to set up and keep your blooms safe until go-time.
- The only items available are the items shown on the website, under the Wedding Flowers tab. We do not offer any custom wedding arrangements.
- We no longer offer bridal consultations or custom wedding flower installations.
- The Quickie best suits relaxed couples, who are happy to trust our florists with creative license. We only use what is fresh and healthy at the market (seasons exist and Daisy is not Mother Nature) to ensure our arrangements are of the highest quality.
- If you are after specific flower types or you need more than 10 words to describe your theme – then we may not be for you.
Our signature style includes oversized and foraged bouquets with an abundance of blooms and a slightly wild and untamed appearance. If you are after a perfect dome of gerberas (awkward emoji) we need you to know that it isn’t our signature style.
So if you want something a little bit unrestrained and rough around the edges (why wouldn’t you?) you have come to the right place, and boy are we glad you found us! We will put out heart and soul into surprising you with something completely unique and gobsmackingly amazing through the use of flowers, foliage, berries, fruit and whatever else we can find.
Thinking this might be for you? Read the QUICKIE WEDDING HOW TO GUIDE HERE!
Can I pick up my flowers the day prior?
Absolutely! Store them in plenty of water somewhere dark and cool (not in the fridge)
Can you let me know the flowers you’ll be using for my wedding?
No, we can’t! We work with what is looking fresh, in season and beautiful at market the week of your wedding. We have no way of knowing what this will be until we’re staring at them.
How large will my bouquets be?
Our bridal bouquet is larger than average, but not huge. Sometimes they work out bigger or smaller depending on where our artistic train of thought takes us! But generally, they are a decent size and are jam packed with a mix of textures and varieties.
Can I add more items later?
Of course you can! Add items as you like to spread the cost, or as you decide you need more. We will compile all of your orders into one.
Do I get any say in my flowers?
We have a STRICT!!! 1 x photo or 20 x word limit with each wedding order. This makes it simple for our growers and also the florist creating your beautiful blooms